Math Week
This week was math week and through the school we did lots of activities like the daily math question that each calls had to answer in the morning and this week for math we were able to choose from a variety of different activities that all evolve around math. They also range from marble runs to chalk drawing to tessellation and to maps of towns using shapes and blocks. It was a fun week filled of different enjoyable activities. I was only here for the last little part of the week for math so that meant I only had to photos to show as I was away from school for most of the week.
Here is the first rotation I did this is a image of a game of battleships between me and Angam. Angam and I played battleships for one of the rotations during this week and I won as I was able to place more red pegs on my top board than place red pegs on the bottom board. The purpose of this was for guessing where each other ships were and trying not to have to place a red peg in our ship.
Here is the second of the rotations I did this week this is an image of the chalk drawing. As you can see I choose to do a little shape that look a little like a flower. I have use the chalk colors and created a square that faded each color into each other which looks cool but it is hard to see. Then I used white chalk to do the outline with a bubble and then to a stripy rainbow colored bubble around the out side of the shape. The purpose for this was to create a geometric shape using the chalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment