I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Aliyah, you did very well with learning the Rakau as you were away for a lot of the teaching component. You have shown that you learned quickly about the timing when working with a buddy. Your next step would be to continue to learn and develop your knowledge of Rakau, so that you become more confident when putting them into action.
Aliyah, you did very well with learning the Rakau as you were away for a lot of the teaching component. You have shown that you learned quickly about the timing when working with a buddy.
ReplyDeleteYour next step would be to continue to learn and develop your knowledge of Rakau, so that you become more confident when putting them into action.