I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
It has been wonderful watching you learn lots about the protocol used when on a marae, Aliyah. You were respectful and showed a growth mindset about trying something which was new to you. Well done on your learning, you have self reflected very thoroughly and I agree, I have also enjoyed learning about why it is special to the māori culture too.
It has been wonderful watching you learn lots about the protocol used when on a marae, Aliyah. You were respectful and showed a growth mindset about trying something which was new to you.
ReplyDeleteWell done on your learning, you have self reflected very thoroughly and I agree, I have also enjoyed learning about why it is special to the māori culture too.