Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Aliyah's Week 2 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1           Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
This week I am proud of my writing that I have done over this week because this week we started
to write our insta class writing which is like a Instagram post and for this we had to write a
caption which related to the hashtag which was # HAPPINESS and I chose to write quotes
about what happiness means to me  which for me is loving smiling and relaxing and having
fun and also the beach is what happiness means to me. I am proud of this writing because I
used a mixture of different sentences like complex and simple sentences and because I used
made up quotes.


What challenged me over last two weeks?
Something that had challenged my over the last to weeks learning about the new people
in our room and getting back into the swing of things and all of the routines we have
started this week  in reading, maths and writing and learning about all of my classmate
and what they like and something about them and how they work.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the
future?
I over came these challenges by just going with it and having a go at all of the routines.
By now I have got the hang of it and are now back into school mode over the holiday and started
getting my brain into gear and also b and asking question and working with different people that I haven't worked with before.
What is my personal goal for next week?
Next week my personal goal is to always start on task even if I am around my friend and to work with other people around the class that I don't know and need to know and make new friendships with people from other school that have came here or people that I don't work with ever.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
This week I think I have achieved my goal because I have started saying good morning to classmates but I think that I need to work on saying to to all adults especially the teacher and saying good morning and good afternoon to them and also not just saying how also have a conversation and do it all the time with different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment