WAINUI CAMP, 2018
What is your best memory of Tōtara camp?
- My best Memory on camp was completing all of the different activity's at camp mainly all of the the harness activity's like abseiling, high Ropes, giant swing. I enjoyed how we all encouraged each other wile on all of these activity and how we worked as a team in most of them especially the giant swing as we had to pull each person up. Another reason was that it was really fun and nervous at the start as we just all of the sudden dropping like a roller coaster but it was alright because I love heights.
What challenged you on camp and how did you get through this challenge?
- On camp something that had challenge my was on high ropes as I had never been so high before in my life but luckily I had a harness so I knew that I was not going to full and if I did I would only be swinging in the air. Something else that had challenged me on camp was on the giant swing as it was really muddy so when we had to pull people up it was really hard especially trying to lift my dad but we did and he is scared of height so we didn't have to lift him very high though.
How did you show Active Listening on camp and why was it important?
- On camp I showed active listening by always listening to my instructor and always paying attention because I did not want to hurt myself and another way that I had shown active listening at camp was when it was tea time it didn't run up stairs and also when it was free time I followed all of the rules at camp especially the rules that teacher and the camp staff have told us to do like no running no ball inside and no standing or swinging on the stairs

I like the way you talked about camp and it sounds like you really enjoyed it. I also liked your phot collage at the bottom.
ReplyDelete
DeleteThank You Aiyana
I Really Did like camp and I enjoyed every second of it apart from the rain.
Did you enjoy camp?