Week 9 Reflection
What is something you are proud of or have found interesting in your learning recently?
- Something I am proud of is in my writing because I think that I have done very well over this week and the few weeks before because I have achieved most thing in our goal sheet and sometimes have even achieved the trophy challenge. This has helped because I have attended lots of different workshops to help with my writing. I am also proud because I have learnt what a monologue is from a workshop and have been able to write a monologue about the man at the north pole the freezing cold and have been able to use adjective and descriptive language in my writing. But for the week before I was able to writing the setting and use the thesaurus to find words I haven't used before.
Here is a Video link to the Short Film and a Picture of the writing I have Done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnFcMow5dE
Here is a Video link to the Short Film and a Picture of the writing I have Done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnFcMow5dE
What is something you need to work on in your learning and why?
- Something I need to work is in Reading and looking out for key words not just the describing words and also being able to write them into sentences with the words and to be able to summarise it and know what it means and what has happened in the text so being able to understand it.. I think in Reading I need to work on the reading hopscotch and being able to complete everything to a high standard and to be able to finish it with my own work and not always working together with someone.
Our TÅtara goal has been Responding Appropriately, what does this mean to you?
- Responding Appropriately to me means to be able to respond to someone in the right way and in the right attitude to a teacher, parent or a classmate or peer. It also means to me to be in the right head space and always being kind to everyone and not getting grumpy at anyone, it can also mean to have very nice manner and being polite to people even if they are someone you do not like or have nothing to do with to still show Arohanui the them. It can also mean to sit silent and listen to what other people have to say and listen to their point of view as well.
How can you show Responding Appropriately?
- I can Show the right attitude towards learning
- I can make sure I am responding nicely to someone and not with a mood
- I can Be polite
- I can show my manners and be respectful
- I can make sure I don't have any distractions or people who will distract me around me
- This Week for Responding Appropriately my goal is to: Always have a the right attitude toward all types of learning and to ask more question and raise my hand more in class time.
- I can make sure I am responding nicely to someone and not with a mood
- I can Be polite
- I can show my manners and be respectful
- I can make sure I don't have any distractions or people who will distract me around me
- This Week for Responding Appropriately my goal is to: Always have a the right attitude toward all types of learning and to ask more question and raise my hand more in class time.

No comments:
Post a Comment