Search This Blog

Monday, 9 April 2018

Photography

 Photography
Long Shot/ Wide Shot
Birds eye View
Worms eye View
Extreme Close up

Close up

What is your favourite photo and why?
My favourite photo is the bird eye view photo because it look like I am standing on the photo as my foot is like at the bottom if the frame. Another reason is because I like how I am laying on the floor and my buddy took the photo from a different angle and height.

What image worked the best and why?
the photo that worked the best was the worms eye view because I got the shot just at the right time and right place as my buddy shot the ball and I took the picture as it nearly hit the rim of the hoop. Another reason is because we both think it was taken from the best angle we did.


I chose the long shot photo because I like how I took the picture while the ball was in the air. I chose the subject because it was a cool photo with the ball in the air and have my buddy stand underneath the ball as she threw it up in the air.

What was the story behind the images? What was the feelings and emotions did you create?
The story behind the image I chose which the worms eye which told the story of the ball being shot up into the hoop and this gave me the emotion of being happy because I like playing basketball.

What would I change?
I would change the angle of the extreme close up because I think it would be better on a different angle. I also would move my hand to a better background instead of the chair being on the background of the extreme close up.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Aliyah! You have shown attention to detail and expressed happy emotions by doing this. I like that your images represent Kaiapoi North and you have felt proud doing this.
    Miss Hurley

    ReplyDelete