I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
I think that I have done well with this strategy because I have became able to learn it well even though I did need to recapping on it as I completed a few with the wrong answer and strategy but I think I have mastered it and have been able to use it well now.
Well done Aliyah, you have worked with support, responded to feedback and now mastered compensation for multiplication. Your next step is to carry the strategy over to division problems.
I think that I have done well with this strategy because I have became able to learn it well even though I did need to recapping on it as I completed a few with the wrong answer and strategy but I think I have mastered it and have been able to use it well now.
ReplyDeleteWell done Aliyah, you have worked with support, responded to feedback and now mastered compensation for multiplication. Your next step is to carry the strategy over to division problems.
ReplyDelete