I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Aliyah, though you have missed a large chunk of our teaching sessions due to your extra commitments, your self management skills have enabled you to catch up and conduct your own inquiry into consumers. I commend you for the research you have done and they way you have summarised information into your own words. Your next step in reading & researching is to refine your big questions - this will come with practise. Well done Aliyah!
Aliyah, though you have missed a large chunk of our teaching sessions due to your extra commitments, your self management skills have enabled you to catch up and conduct your own inquiry into consumers. I commend you for the research you have done and they way you have summarised information into your own words. Your next step in reading & researching is to refine your big questions - this will come with practise. Well done Aliyah!
ReplyDelete