Search This Blog

Sunday, 16 June 2019

E- Portfolio, Music Term 2 2019



Music - E-Portfolio Sample


Achievement objectives:

Communicating and Interpreting:

Level 3:
Prepare and present brief performances of music, using performance skills and techniques.

Level 4:
Prepare, rehearse, and present performance of music, using performance skills and techniques.


Learning Outcomes:

This term we have been learning how to play some new songs on the keyboard, guitar, ukulele and the bucket drums.

We learnt to play the song “Sunflower” using chords on the ukulele.

We also learnt how to read guitar tab and we played “Eye of the Tiger”.

On the keyboard we had the opportunity to learn to play lots of songs including the Minecraft theme, the Avengers theme, the Halo theme, the Game of thrones theme and many more.

The instrument I enjoy playing the most is the Keyboard and the Piano because it is one of my favorite instruments

I liked playing this instrument the most because I enjoy getting to play a range of different songs like young dumb and broke, faded, old town road and a lot of other songs including some theme songs as well. On the keyboard I liked that we could play some songs with two hand instead of just one hand.

Next time I would like to learn to play the guitar because I am not good on most instruments with string but I would like to learn to play some different songs that will challenge me and are harder to learn to play than other songs on the keyboard. I would like to learn how to play the guitar because I haven't really played it before and because it will challenge me.




1 comment:

  1. Aliyah, it has been great seeing you take the opportunity to learn to play lots of new songs on the keyboard this term. I have been really impressed with the way that you practiced in such a focused way and you listened carefully as you played to make sure that you were always playing the right notes in time with the beat. Your next step is to challenge yourself to learn to play some more tricky music on the keyboard, perhaps using 2 or more parts at the same time. It would be great to see you having a go at learning to play the guitar, it is completely different to playing the keyboard but I think that you will pick it up easily.

    ReplyDelete