I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Sunday, 13 May 2018
Forensic Writing
Date: 30th April 2018
Time: 11:24am
Location: Kaiapoi North School/ Tiwai Creative cave
Name: Detective Ice - Cream
Crime that was committed: A stolen Fish Tank
It was 11:24am which was the time I had entered curious, confused into what had happened. Interested to learn more about this alarming crime in Tiwai creative cave at Kaiapoi North School. I am Aliyah Newton reporting from Twinkle toes National Detective association (NDA). The crime was first witnessed by year 7&8 student rushing to investigate, as it was issued by suspects on the 30th April 2018. dramatised in fear the student raced to contact their teacher who informed me. Quickly I made my way their. As I arrived in shock while I took up the evidence I had spied including the unknown letter. Before I knew it I was drawn to the stolen fish tank and ongoing clues to lead me to crack the case.
Evidence: Be-winded by evidence I seek the unknown letter catching my eye as stated "Ha ha payback for annoying me"!! Eyeing up the writing I noticed the black fine and spidery wording written in black. Before for more information I was hoping to rule out any suspects by gathering this information. Firstly I found out that it must of been someone who is shy and smart and enjoyed being social this checked off the first part in solving the crime.
Secondly I took sight of the shattered glass scattered over the bench, without noticing the smacked fingerprint stamped on the cupboard above this was a humongous clue for this investigation. Suddenly I was analysing the fingerprint and found out that the favoured ones were whorl, arch and right loop.
Thirdly I sighted the 3 dark, faded, dusty footprints covered in mud. One small footprint was by the table in the creative cave, likely size 38 euro. Another bigger shoe print was smudged in dirt on the side of a table in the room. Some student had claimed it was Mrs Hunters Nike Shoe. Surrounded in mud was the 3nd footprint marked on an A4 piece of scrunched up paper. Since looking at this bit of evidence I am eyeing up the 5 Totara teachers as criminals.
After finishing my inspection of the evidence, I have a list of ongoing evidence from 5 suspects, but one is leading the way until I figure out who else is guilty. This person even admitted herself she had came to school 3 time during the break of the holidays. Miss Lamond! She has left consistent collectible clues including a hat, footprints and hand prints. But I am definitely sure Miss Lamond wheres an orange high vest. From this I am thinking it is her.
Thank you for reading my letter if you hear of any more crimes put in place please contact me.
Labels:
2018,
Mrs Hunter,
Term 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lots of evidence Aliyah, I wonder who it was?
ReplyDelete