Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 May 2018

Writing Sample - Persuasive Speech







I think that did well with my writing because I have use descriptive words and have been able to use evidence to help my writing and add more detail.
I think that I also did well with speaking clearly and talking quiet loud.
Next time I need to work on my organisation because I didn't use any props or actions




2 comments:

  1. I like the way you have used a variety of sentence starters, lengths and types in this piece of writing.
    Your next step is to re-work paragraphs so they include only the key information needed. Avoid repeating and adding in extra sentences not needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliyah, you had a lot of good content in your speech. You were able to back up your points with evidence.
    Well done on your presentation, your audience were interested in what you had to say.

    ReplyDelete