This Week when we got back to school from our holiday we walked into a crime scene that had happened over the weekend in the Tiwai creative cave which was where someone had stolen into the classroom and stole Miss T's Fish Tank. We all became detectives and we trying to find out who did it. Something we came across as evidence were the stolen fish tank where they had left think such as broken class pebble stones and fake fish plants that had gone in the fish tank. Another piece of evidence we had found was a note written in black pen stating "haha payback for annoying me!!!" We all thought this was a big clue at finding out the criminal. Some other pieces of evidence including fingerprint footprint and some other stick note with some wording on them. But one other big clue was a reading display that hadn't been finish but showed REA in blue paint. We all known the suspects are the staff that have used their alarm code during the holidays but after looking and analyzing all of the evidence from this week I have a pretty good feeling it is the teacher in our space but I think it could be some shy, smart and talks a lots after analyzing the writing from earlier this week. So from looking at that I suspect Miss Lamond because I think she is all of them and she left some big clue in the creative cave.
Some positives about this week were getting to be able to get to do this because it has been really fun and exciting because I really want to find out who the criminal is and who would do such a crime and steal the fish tank. I also like being able to have a look at my fingerprint because I have never actually seen they probably before and also learning how to analyse handwriting for more clues.
![]() |
| Handwriting Analyzing |
![]() |
| Fingerprint Analyzing |


I look forward to seeing your investigation unfold with your Crime Scene group. I wonder who done it?
ReplyDeleteThank You Mrs Hunter
ReplyDeleteWe are hoping we can figure out who it is and I think it will be someone we didn't think off